SVA Responds to COVID-19
Read the latest on SVA’s response to the coronavirus and find the resources you need.
Project Manager- Learning Technologies
POSITION OVERVIEW: Provides organizational expertise and administrative support for the production and distribution of OLT videos, training, online courses, and special projects. Assists in fielding inquiries, developing and organizing digital assets, coordinating faculty and staff training, maintaining equipment, software updates and general office support as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor student participation and evaluations for online learning courses; keep director abreast of any issues that arise.
• Manage online course assets and video production scheduling; assist with video shoots as needed.
• Assist in posting edited videos to websites and LMS system and performing tech reviews and proofing copy for online courses and training materials.
• Assist with coordination of CE promo videos, use of social media and other communication channels raising awareness of OLT resources and online courses.
• Create and contribute to preparation of publications and reports generated by OLT.
• Field online course-related calls, emails, and walk-ins from students
• Misc. office tasks, e.g. ordering supplies, updating web pages, etc.
• Support special projects as approved by Academic Affairs.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of related experience (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with concurrent and overlapping timelines
• Proficiency with Mac presentation software (Keynote, PowerPoint and QuickTime) and/or MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
• Demonstrated proficiency in tracking, updating, understanding milestones, and/or other traditional project scheduling data points.
• Familiarity with course management systems and e-learning software; Canvas experience preferred.
• Familiarity with video and audio shooting and editing workflow preferred (using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other relevant programs)
• Proofreading skills.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technology and industry standards.
The School of Visual Arts (SVA) in New York City is an established leader and innovator in the education of artists. From its inception in 1947, the College has instituted numerous educational innovations, including the selection of professionals working in the arts and art-related fields as instructors. SVA provides an environment that nurtures creativity, inventiveness and experimentation, enabling students to develop a strong sense of identity and a clear direction of purpose.
Find out what it’s like to work at SVA. Visit
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-ins please.
The School of Visual Arts is an equal opportunity employer.