Studio Manager for MPS Digital Photography
Manage and maintain administrative responsibilities for the MPS Digital Photography Department. Manage and maintain organization of the departments's studio and workspace.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the director of operations and chair in managing department administration and promotion
- Support director of operations with social media postings and calendar
- Assist director of operations with event video recordings
- Oversee new hire faculty paperwork
- Coordinate and produce thesis advisor letters and invoices
- Oversee assembly and supply of recruitment packets
- Manage maintenance of studio and workspace
- Manage events and calendars for the studio and workspace
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years administrative experience required
- 1-2 years experience with photography and video
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, and social media platforms
School of Visual Arts has been a leader in the education of artists, designers and creative professionals for more than seven decades. With a faculty of distinguished working professionals, a dynamic curriculum and an emphasis on critical thinking, SVA is a catalyst for innovation and social responsibility. Comprising 7,000 students at its Manhattan campus and 38,000 alumni in 75 countries, SVA also represents one of the most influential artistic communities in the world. For more information about the College’s 31 undergraduate and graduate degree programs and Continuing Education division, visit sva.edu.
Learn more about working at SVA.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
The School of Visual Arts is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.