Position Overview: Process a high volume of prospective student inquiries, applications and application materials to the college's undergraduate programs. Track applications and applicant data to ensure timely file completion and review. Communicate with applicants throughout the application cycle as needed. Assist in the daily operations of the Admissions Office by providing general office support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Input undergraduate applications and materials into the College's Salesforce CRM and Colleague database.
- Develop and maintain prospective student records.
- Perform other data entry and data cleansing tasks related to Undergraduate Admissions.
- Scan and file applicant materials and prepare documents for admission and scholarship review.
- Work with admissions counselors to track and complete applications for designated segment of applicant pool.
- Issue official documents to applicants via mail.
- Respond to applicant inquiries by phone and email.
- Provide support to applicants throughout the application and enrollment process.
- Assist in the daily operations of the Admissions Office, providing general office support to Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions including filing, photocopying, mailing projects, data entry and digital imaging/archiving of enrolled student files
- Attend and assist with promotional events, which may take pace in-person or virtually (i.e. Open Houses, Portfolio Days, Info Nights, Accepted Student Day, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to work 4 to 5 weekend events annually.
- Assist with the training and supervision of temporary and student workers
- Work with academic and administrative departments to facilitate enrollment and registration for accepted students
- Track ongoing processing changes and update the Admissions Processing wiki
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Significant data entry experience, excellent computer skills and an ability to learn new programs with ease.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, flexible and hard working.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaboratively interact as a member of a team.
- Effectively multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as office needs dictate.
Please click on the link to apply:https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/sva/jobs/1964938-318330
Please send a cover letter and resume.
No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
The School of Visual Arts is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion is a core principle of the College. SVA enjoys a community that represents a significant number of historically underrepresented communities, ethnic and religious backgrounds, gender identities, diverse abilities, and foreign countries, and all are encouraged to apply.