Virtual Undergraduate Open House | Session 2
Virtual Open House events feature unique department presentations, panel discussions with current SVA students and an opportunity to speak directly with Admissions and Financial Aid. Join us to discover more about the SVA experience! Open house attendees will receive a $50 application fee waiver if they apply for Early Action by December 1, 2020.
This open house will feature programming from:
- BFA Cartooning
- BFA Computer Art, Computer Animation and Visual Effects
- BFA Illustration
- BFA Interior Design: Built Environments
- BFA Visual & Critical Studies
Register here to join the virtual event.
Schedule of events:
10:00 – 10:30am ET | Opening Program
- Welcome remarks from President David Rhodes
- Application workshop
- Event schedule overview
- Portfolio workshop
10:30 – 11:30am ET
- Featured department presentations with department chairs, faculty and staff
11:30am – 12:00pm ET
- Financial Aid presentation
On Saturday, October 31, Session 1 will feature BFA Fine Arts. Click here for more info.
On Saturday, November 14, Session 3 will feature BFA Advertising, BFA Animation, BFA Design, BFA Film and BFA Photography and Video. Click here for more info.