The August roundup of the top five most-discussed projects from SVA Portfolios includes colorful vector art, a bold illustration and a revitalized design for the Lemon Ice King of Corona brand.
5) Gianna Meola (BFA 2014 Illustration), guitar sketch
4) Nina Manso (BFA 2016 Design), The Lemon Ice King
3) Xinyue Song (MFA 2016 Computer Arts) Lunch Break
2) Ricardo Lopez Ortiz (BFA 2009 Illustration), Commissions Drop
1) Jinhwa Jang (BFA 2019 Illustration), The Time Machine
For the five most-discussed projects of July 2020, click here. The Portfolios network is free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students (members can add projects here).