The January roundup of the top five most-discussed projects from SVA Portfolios features an eye-catching comic, spectacular illustrations and an intriguing zine.
5) Ricardo Lopez Ortiz (BFA 2009 Illustration) Commissions Dump
4) Natalya Balnova (MFA 2013 Illustration as Visual Essay) Bat’s Fashion
3) Angela Chan (BFA 2017 Graphic Design) HOLIDAY SPEC-TACULAR
2) Joey Rex Cardenas (BFA 2015 Illustration) Illustrations 2017
1) James Lipnickas (BFA 2012 Illustration) The Creepers 1-7
For the most-discussed projects of 2017, click here.
The Portfolios network is free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students (members can add projects here).