The June roundup of top five most discussed projects from SVA Portfolios features a fizzy advertising campaign, gorgeous illustration work, a classic icon rebranded and more.
5) Sungpyo Hong (current student, BFA Design) Poster Series for CCACA
4) Sagmeister & Walsh (run by MFA Design faculty Stefan Sagmeister and BFA Design faculty Jessica Walsh) Appy Fizz
3) Natalya Balnova (MFA 2013 Illustration as Visual
Beauty La Beauté
2) Johnross Post (BFA 2013 Design) KFC Rebrand
1) Natalya Balnova (MFA 2013 Illustration as Visual
The Golden Nest of Blind Faith
For the Five Most Discussed Projects of May 2016, click here.
The Portfolios network is free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students (members can add projects here).